Jewellery - Sunshine Jewellery Polishing Cloth Jewellery Cleaner - Clean Gold, Silver ,Brass

Sunshine Jewellery Polishing Cloth Jewellery Cleaner - Clean Gold, Silver ,Brass

Rating: 4132 ratings / 5 average rating

Shipping: $1.00
Total price: $2.00 (0 bids so far)

eBay


Category: Jewellery Design & Repair

 junglemorrie uniquesilver76                Token              Soldering FLUX         999 Fine Silver          935 Silver Wire        Polishing Cloth         935 Jump Ring                                                                            Sunshine   Jewellery Polishing Cloth        125mm x 195mm          Item Description* Condition  : Brand new * Brand        : Sunshine * Quantity    : 1  * Size          :  125 mm ( 5 " )        -  W                            195 mm ( 7 1/2 " )  -  L * Colour      : Yellow * Material    : Cotton * Country of origin : Japan Soft, effective Sunshine┬« Cloths, with their special non-scratch micro-abrasives, clean jewellery brilliantly.These Sunshine Cloths are the perfect accessory tobrighten everything. Comes in a resealable bag.Measures 125mm x 195mm -  ( 7 1/2" x 5" )           * Safely cleans*      Gold . Silver . Brass . Copper . Bronze .   Flatware . Hardwood . many other surfaces. Note : Do not wash this cloth;            store it in its resealable            bag when not in use.     We have other cloths available- Buffing & Polishing Cloth                                                                                                       Soldering FLUX                                                           Solder Wire                ~ Check our store for other items ~ * Silver Bars & Silver Coins   * 935 Argentium Sterling Silver Jump Rings * 925 Sterling Silver Rectangular Wire  * 935 Argentium Sterling Silver Wire   => Half Round  ,  Round  ,  Square    * 999 Fine Silver Round Wire * Silver Solder Wire - Extra easy , Easy , Melium , Hard  * Jewelry Supplies - Polishing Cloths , Metal Clay etc... * Tokens , Pins & Badges        Payment Policy We accept payments through ONLY paypal required within 3 days after purchase,   except if further extension requested , otherwise we will hand in to ebay to follow up payment.     Shipping Policy All items will be posted to nominated address in buyer's paypal / ebay account once payment is made   in full except when notice has been given in advance. Surcharge will be applied to any unclaimed items,   including incomplete or wrong address.       Returns Policy Item must be returned within 14 days after the buyer receives it     Buyer responsible for the return shipping/ postage method, & all costs involved with return.     About Us We use high grade wire   935 Argentium Sterling Silver dead soft wire   999 Fine Silver dead soft wire        **  What is 935 Argentium Sterling Silver **   It is at least 93.5% pure silver just like traditional sterling silver.    What makes it different from traditional sterling silver is that a small amount of germanium    replaces some of the copper that is usually the other 6.5% of sterling silver.   It is highly tarnish-resistant.   It is slightly dearer than sterling silver.   Contact Us If anything is wrong with your order we will work to make it right. You can buy with confidence.   If there is a problem with the item contact us and we will sort it out for you.   If any questions please contact us by ebay message before leaving feedback.                                                                                    Thank you for doing business with us


This auction ends in 28T 1Std 35Min 10Sek

« Back to my search results

Last searches: Jewellery